Our training sessions
- How to manage a long term International Assignment matter?
- Which rules do you need to master with respect to tax, social security and labor law?
- Learning to combine such rules in any type of practical situation
- Who are the beneficiaries?
- What are the conditions to benefit from the regime?
- What are the benefits of the regime?
- How to declare inbound expatriates income?
- What are the mos tax efficient individual compensation items?
- What are the most tax efficient collective compensation items?
- What are the different types of schemes?
- What are the applicable tax and social security regimes?
- What are the alternatives?
- Employee, Corporate Officer, what are the differences?
- Which rules apply in terms of compensation control?
- How to structure the manager’s compensation package?
- What are the existing types of schemes?
- What are the implementation and follow up procedures?
- How to optimize the schemes from a tax and social security standpoint?
- What are the risks linked to sending an employee of a French company abroad or an employee of a foreign company in France?
- Rules for tax deduction of expenses, more particularly employees expenses?
- Contradictions and combination of labor law and tax law in international assignments matters
- Main rules and definition
- What are the tax and social security rules?
- Patrimonial tax issues
- What are the tax rules in case of international mobility?